- Coral has a Partial Cash Out offer for players to claim some of their bet back while also leaving some cash on which is win-win.
- With the Coral Connect app players can easily Cash Out Anywhere. Cash can be picked up quicker by betting online and then picking up winnings at a shop nearby.
- Many sports markets offered.
- Live Streaming is okay, but Coral does not have as much to offer as other bookmakers.
Name: Ladbrokes Coral Group
Owner and License Holder: GVC Holdings PLC/ LC International Limited
Year established: 1926
Online Since: 1997
Jurisdiction: Gibraltar, United Kingdom
Head Office Address: LC International Limited, Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Gibraltar
Languages: English, Spanish, French, German
Allowed countries: Albania, Argentina, Belarus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Georgia, Gibraltar, Guernsey, Iceland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, St Kitts and Nevis, Sweden, United Kingdom
Coral bookmakers was started in 1926 by Joe Coral. His first betting office opened in 1961, which was one of the first to open in the UK after the 1960 legislation was passed which allowed for betting on high street.
Coral is seen as a big name and betting site in the UK market. The bookmaker is part of the Gala Coral Group which has had nearly 575,000 online players and over 123 million visits to their gaming website.
At the 2006 UK Gambling Awards, Coral received the “Bookmaker of the Year” distinction, outcompeting several other bookmakers including Bet365, Betfred, Blue Square, VCBet, SkyBet, William Hill and Ladbrokes.
Coral’s website has a great £30 new customer bonus, as well as a number of cashback promotions, best odds guarantees and bonuses. Players with losing stakes can get credits for refunds for many sports, including golf, football, snooker, cricket, rugby, and darts. They also offer free bets for bigger racing events like the Grand National and Cheltenham. And for players betting on their mobile, they offer bonuses added on top of player’s winnings.
The greyhound and horse racing markets that Coral provides offer great odds with competitive sign up offers. There are 50+ markets for major football leagues, including La Liga, the Premier League, the MLS and the Nordic Leagues.
One of Coral’s stand out features is its single wallet which allows customers to switch between various gaming products, including Coral’s casino, live casino, poker, bingo, lotto and games. Because of this Coral is at the forefront of modern betting.
- Minimum deposit: £5
- Minimum Stake: £0.10
- Maximum Win: £1,000,000
Coral Betting Offers
Coral has several bonuses and promotions with enhanced odds on their tournaments and games. Players can check their website to see the latest available deals.
- Football Acca Plus: Winners of a 3+ football accumulator receive an extra 10% free bet up to £100.
- Greyhounds Best Price Guarantee: Regardless of the odds a player takes, if the winning price is better, that is what the player will get paid out.
- Horse Racing Best Price Guarantee: When betting on horses, players are guaranteed the best price available.
- Other Horse Racing Offers: Players receives money back if their horse does not finish, as well as extra places for races each day, and more.
- Other Football Betting Offers: Players can receive up to 30% more on their acca, smart boost, £50 winnings in cash, and more.
How to Get the Bonus on Coral
- Register for a new account
- Click on “Bet Now”
- Deposit a minimum of £10 for 1/2 (1.5) odds (must do within 14 days of new registration)
- A £30 bonus will be credited to players account as 3 x £10 free bets
Coral Odds and Markets
Coral has a large range of sports and markets. Coral’s odds may not be the best, but are competitive with other bookmakers. Other than the popular sports, this bookmaker covers Australian and American greyhounds, darts, football, cricket, handball, cricket, ice hockey, motorsports, volleyball, virtual sports, UFC, MMA and more.
Coral offers some of their bonuses as daily enhanced odds, and though their betting margins are generally lower than other bookmakers, these odds bonuses are attractive as a great value bet.
For the popular sports that Coral offers, including darts, horse racing and cricket, this bookmaker is considered in the top 3 ranking for best odds. For in-play odds, Coral has great percentages with their live streaming service and a strong in-play platform.
- Cash Out
- Live streaming
- Scores displayed live
- Betting in-play
- Sports statistics
- Coral Radio
- Coral Connect: punters can use money stored on their account online at the country-wide Coral High Street bookmakers
- VIP special service
- Blogs and News
- Watch Free: the best live races available on mobile or tablet
Why choose Coral
Coral is a trusted and well regarded British bookmaker with a rich and long history in the sports betting business, with almost a century of betting experience. This bookmaker has primarily focused in Italy and the UK, which are two of the highest regulated European gambling markets. Coral has a positive and significant presence in both countries with 2,500+ retail shops, as well as numerous bingo brands and online casinos.
Coral is a great site for UK betting games, whether online, on the mobile or via the telephone. Their products and the overall experience is guaranteed to be consistent and they offer a large range of pre-game, in-play, sporting events and live streaming through Coral Sportsbook. With Coral Casino, players have access not only to the classic casino games, but also to new slots and exclusive games. Coral Casino has in-shop games, daily jackpot games, video poker, top games and favourites.
For their sports section, Coral offers an extensive number of popular sports, such as horse racing, tennis and football, but also offers more obscure sports. In their specials betting section, Coral has a good range of non-sports markets, including betting for reality tv, political elections and awards ceremonies.
Aside from offering a wide selection of continued and new promotions to go along with their welcome bonus, this bookmaker has also gone above and beyond to ensure they are meeting all requirements for safety and responsibility in gambling. These factors, along with their stellar live streaming, sports and online sections and great customer service, has put Coral as one of the top bookmakers in the UK.
- Coral Connect: All of Coral’s betting platforms are brough together with Coral Connect. Players can bet online, in a shop, or on their mobile and collect with any of these outlets.
- Player Image: Players are able to change their table image to a Coral library image or upload their own image through their settings. This only works for the coral.co.uk new table, not the classic table.
- Partial Cash Out: Players doing live betting can cash out part of their bet and leave the remainder running through Coral’s Partial Cash Out option.
- Checking for a Welcome Bonus: After players log on to their account they can check if they have the welcome bonus on either their desktop or mobile. For desktop, the top of the screen will show a deposit bonus token, if available. For mobile, players can click on a price to go their bet slip. The bottom of the slip has a tab which will show whether there is a bonus available to play.
- Coral VIP: As a priority customer, VIPs receive their own customer service team to ensure they receive the best treatment and promotions. *VIP privileges change but often include 10% enhanced winnings, credits, and cashback.
Who owns Coral?
Coral was started by Joe Coral in 1926, and opened its first shop in 1961. The website, coral.co.uk is part of the Gala Coral Group, with Coral Interactive as the online betting business that has coral.co.uk as its main brand. The site is owned by GVC Holdings PLC, which is a sports gaming and betting group in the UK. Coral.co.uk is operated by LC International Limited, which is a Gibraltar-registered company.
How do I place a bet on Coral?
Regardless of the betting platform used, Coral has made it easy to place a bet.
- Log onto account
- Choose desired sport on left side from quick links or A-Z list
- After choosing desired market, select price from available
- Price will be added to bet slip on the right side of the page
- Confirm bet has been place
*To make a multi-bet add other selections to bet slip before confirming
*For an each-way bet, press the “E/W” button under the current bet line
How long does Coral take to pay out?
Coral accepts all major payment methods, including bank cards and e-Wallets, and most withdrawals happen immediately or within 5 business days, depending on the method and bank processing times.
- Visa/Mastercard: 1-5 business days
- e-Wallets (PayPal, Skrill): immediate
*contact customer service for withdrawals if less than £5
Does Coral give free bets?
Yes, Coral bookmakers offers a generous new customer promotion as well as a number of other free bets and promotions for players. Their website is also often being updated with new and exciting offers.
Coral Mobile App Review
Coral mobile has ensured that players have the same quality and features for the mobile in-play betting, enhanced odds offers, live streaming and more, that they would get on the main website.
Coral has made their mobile Sportsbook easy to use by giving players the ability to create their own shortcut menus for their favourite markets, as well as allowing them to customize their bet slips.
For the 2017/18 season Coral created their new Coral Connect app which is specially designed and created for Coral customers.
“The Coral sportsbook can be accessed by either going through the web browser on your mobile device or by downloading the appropriate app. It’s well worth doing; it’s the quickest way to get all of Coral’s fantastic odds and offers.” freebets.com
“Coral has a legion of fans across the world and I’m sure that most, if not all of them are equally fond of the sportsbook app. The bookmaker has not only managed to recreate the style and standout features of its web platform, but in many areas they have actually improved on it. Our tests found Coral to be one of the best in-play providers and this is not different with the app. There are endless markets and betting options for both in-play and pre-match markets. Add daily specials and enhanced odds to the mix and you’ve really got a winning combination.” bestbettingsites.uk
Customer Service Review
Coral prides themselves in offering the best experience that they can for their customers, including informative and reliable customer service. Customers can contact Coral 24/7 via telephone, email and fax, as well as offering a store locator service for those that can access them in person.
“8/10. When we put the customer support service to the test, we found that the help section proved to be extremely useful. The added search bar makes searching for your specific query a quick, smooth process, and the use of tables and images along with the clear and concise language actually made browsing through the help and terms and conditions pages an extremely useful exercise.” bestbettingsites.uk