- Top Leagues and NBA: 95%
- Over 200 extra betting options
- Over 50 sports
- Bet Builder
- Automatic and Partial cashout
- MultiView feature
- Customer service available 24/7
- Mobile apps for iOS/Android
- Over 20 payment options
- Live Streaming
- 5% tax for German players
- No Asian Handicap
- Over 92% for secondary bets
- No welcome bonus for online casino
- Maximum deposit is low
- Withdrawal times are slow
- Quick wagering limits apply
Type: Traditional Bookmaker
Owner and License Holder: Bwin. Party Digital Entertainment plc/GVC Holdings and ElectraWorks Limited
Year established: 1991
Online Since: 2001
Head Office Address: Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue, Gibraltar
Languages: Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, English, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
Country restrictions: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Australia, Belarus, Brazil, China, Cyprus, Czech, FYROM, Finland, Guam, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Latvia, Liberia, Lithuania, Macao, Malaysia, Moldova, Myanmar, Pakistan, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Rwanda, Samoa, Serbia, Singapore, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sudan, Switzerland, Turkey, USA, Ukraine, Zimbabwe
Bwin Bookmaker Profile
Bwin was founded in 1999 and is considered to be the first large bookmaker in the history of gaming. They started as Bet and Win and rebranded as Bwin. Licensed in Gibraltar and the UK, the popular Bwin bookmaker holds many licenses locally. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a member of the IBIA (International Betting Integrity Association).
Online, Bwin.com offers over 50 sports, as well as a large number of extra features, such as Automatic/Partial Cashout, Multiview, Build a Bet, and continuous promotions. Bwin Bet is an official sponsor of numerous competitions, including the German Bundesliga, the Spanish La Liga, the Italian Serie A and Euroleague. They also sponsor top-flight football sides, such as Atletico Madrid and Valencia FC.
Bwin Sports offers the ability to bet on US Sports and many outrights. Punters can also wager on political bets and awards, such as The Oscars. Greyhounds and Horse racing are not available. The sportsbook does come with some special features, including “Edit My Bet” and “Bet Builder.” Players have a choice between the American, Fractional, and Decimal odds formats.
The bookmaker’s live betting has over 1,000 daily events and many special features. There is first-class live HD streaming where bettors can see their favourite Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga, and Euroleague matches. There’s also a Multiview feature so players can place bets on two matches at once, and the cashout stays open until injury time. Bettors can wager on over 60 extra bets, such as Corner/Card/Next Goal and Throw In and Combo Bets for each match. And the payout for in-play goes to about 93% or more on markets such as Over/Under and W-D-W.
Bwin has an optimized mobile site and apps for iOS and Android mobile devices. Players can add money to their accounts with over 20 payment methods, including PayPal, Instadebit, Sofort, and Trustly. Cryptocurrencies, like Ethereum and Bitcoin, cannot be used. Customer Support is offered 24/7 through e-mail, Twitter, telephone, and live chat.
- Minimum bet: €0.50
- Maximum profit: €100,000
Bwin Betting Offers
- Bwin Welcome Bonus: Register a new account and receive £10.
- Bwin predictor: Each week, Bwin gives away £100,000 to individuals who can guess the precise minute and second for the first goal of their chosen football game. Once registered with Bwin, players can receive a free prediction and then purchase additional predictions by making a £10 stake. After the first prediction, players are opted in for future predictions and can get up to 100 predictions every day. Bets have to be settled on the same day and players will receive their predictions the next day following the settling of their bets.
- Bwin Acca Madness: Bwin players can win over £800 in free bets each week by placing Accas.
- 5 Team Acca Insurance: Each day, there is a guarantee for individuals to receive their stake back as a Free Bet if one of their teams in the football 5+ Accumulator lets them down. This assurance is good for all leagues and teams in any combination. This promotion must be opted-in to by players.
- Bwin Tennis Challenge: Each week there are cash prizes available and players can share in a prize pool of €500,000 just by placing bets on tennis. Final weekly leaderboard rankings will also determine players’ ability to gain “Golden Points.” And those that end up on the main leaderboard can also win big cash prizes and VIP tickets to football matches.
How to Get the Bonus on Bwin
Bonus status: By going to “My Current Bonuses,” individuals can see a list of the bonuses they currently have, as well as all of the bonuses they previously received under their “Bonus History”.
Bonuses will show up in four categories:
- New: Waiting to be claimed
- Waiting: Paused until player clicks “Activate”
- Active: Being wagered on; can only have one active bonus per same game/product
- Accepted: Claimed but a deposit needs to be made in order to activate it
Claiming Free Bet:
- Register on Bwin website
- Place a deposit of £10 or more to receive your free bonus
Bwin Odds and Markets
Punters can view and bet on 30 different sporting markets through this bookmaker. Some of the markets include football, snooker, boxing, baseball, chess, tennis, horse racing, hockey, NASCAR, Speedway and many more.
Bwin offers more than 40 regions to view and place bets on for football markets, including outright markets for many of the leagues around the world. Other markets, such as tennis and golf tournaments are also well-represented and include outright markets.
Moreover, Bwin offers impressive in-play betting with markets open until the end of the game. Though Bwin doesn’t cover greyhound or horse racing in its sportsbook market, it does have strong competitive odds for many of its sports betting markets and popular sporting events.
- Cash Out
- Variety of promotions
- Comprehensive sportsbook with 90+ sports
- Large number of available banking methods
- Variety of in-play betting
- Competitive odds
- Odds have auto-accept feature
- Live streaming
- “My Promotions” shows players all available promotions
- Live betting page offers 1-Click Betting to make betting process quicker
- Live Chat window for individuals to chat with as many as 1,000 people at once
- News section
- Live scores, statistics and results
Why choose Bwin
Bwin is a well-established bookmaker that offers unrivaled sports and betting options when compared to its rivals on the market. Their website has been well-designed and is easy for users to navigate as it also includes up-to-date scores for live games. Their mobile app for both iPhone and Android is deemed to be one of the best because of its number of features, such as live alerts and full-screen live streams.
The bookmaker’s customer service is effective and reliable, with quick response time and 24/7 availability.
New customers can easily set up a new account and Bwin goes an extra step by providing tutorials to show players how to use their mobile betting and make their first bet. Their variety of banking methods and promotions for a number of different sports make them an appealing bookmaker to bet with.
Bwin’s pre-match section has over a 94% overall payout and the odds go over 95% for the top football leagues, such as Bundesliga and the Premier League. For bets and secondary leagues, this rate goes below 93%. But with the NBA’s payout, it goes up to 96%, which is high in comparison to other bookmakers. Punters have a choice of over 30,000 pre-match events each day for the over 50 sports offered, while football fans can make over 200 extra wagers in each match, such as player to score, combo bets, corners, and cards. Tennis and basketball bettors also have many alternative totals and extra spreads to bet on.
Overall, Bwin is a highly rated one-stop shop for those interested in casino, games, virtuals, and poker concentrated on just one portal of the World Wide Web.
Is Bwin legal and safe?
Bwin is listed on the London Stock Exchange. It also holds licenses with many strict global authorities, making them a very safe place to bet with. Certified by eCOGRA & iTechLabs, this bookmaker is part of the ESSA and IBIA.
Verifying an account:
Bwin requires ID, such as a driving license or passport, in order to verify an individual’s account.
Deleting a Bwin account:
Individuals must either contact customer support and ask to have their account closed or stop betting on the website. After a period of time, a player no longer has access to their account.
Cancelling a bet:
Though individuals are unable to cancel a bet once it has been placed, they can use Bwin’s cashout service if they have changed their mind about a bet. If they chose the wrong match for an accumulator bet, they are able to remove it or replace it with a different one.
Cash out on Bwin:
Bwin offers not only classic cashout, but also partial and automatic cashout service.
Who owns Bwin Bookmakers?
Founded in 1999 as Bet and Win, Bwin is considered the first betting giant. In 2016 the bookmaker gained new ownership under GVC Holdings. They also acquired a number of domestic licenses, including Italy, France, Greece, Spain, Sweden, and New Jersey. Today, Bwin is operated and run by GVC Holdings and its subsidiary company ElectraWorks Limited.
How do I place a bet on Bwin?
- Create/log into account
- Search the section on sports betting and use the navigation bar and filters to find the desired sport and league
- Click on the odds value for the desired market for betslip
- Tap on the top right corner or on the confirmation message displayed in yellow below selected odds to access betslip
- Choose bet type: single, multi-bet or system
- Type in desired wager for selected bets
- Click the “Place bet” button
- A confirmation with appear to show that the betslip was submitted successfully
*Entering stake for single/system bets: “Stake per bet” assigns the stake to all of the bets in betslip. “Stake total” divides up the stake equally for all the bets.
How long does Bwin take to pay out?
Payout time depends on the player’s withdrawal payment method:
- Credit/debit cards will be topped up within 5 business days
- E-wallets, such as PayPal, Neteller and Skrill, can take up to 3 business days
- Bank transfers can take up to 5 business days
Does Bwin give free bets?
Yes, Bwin offers a number of free bets and promotions. On top of their £10 bonus for those who open a new account with them, they also have daily and weekly bonuses.
Bwin Mobile App Review
Bwin’s mobile app offers the same easy-to-use platform that they have for their website. Because of the full-screen live stream option, individuals can watch 16,000+ sporting events live and full screen on their tablets and smartphones.
The Bwin Sports app offers Live Alerts, which ensures individuals will never miss any of the action or updates for their favourite sports.
“8/10. Has many promotions and very good app for android.” Bill, UK, 18 March 2020
“4 stars. Good bookmaker with solid odds. Had no issues with verifying account even out of my resident country. Also no problems with withdrawal.” Bokyli, Montenegro, 22 October 2017
Bwin Customer Service Review
“8/10. Good betting options, awesome rates, better customer service. I am very happy with Bwin. Would recommend it any time!” Roman, France, 18 June 2018
“8/10. I have a really good experience with Bwin. This bookie has good odds, huge variety of markets and events and many transactions options. Moreover, I am really satisfied with the customer support.” Jan, 28 December 2016