- Bookmaker is fully regulated and safe in all operating countries
- Great horse racing coverage
- Betting value is excellent, especially with football markets
- Desktop, apps and mobile sites all have the same easy and quick betting
- Cash out markets are limited
- Only horse racing has live streaming available
- Offers and stakes for winning accounts can be limited quickly
- Events and markets are not always that easy to navigate
Name: BetVictor Limited
Type: High Odds, European
Owner and License Holder: Michael Tabor/ The Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner
Year established: 1946
Online Since: 1999
Jurisdiction: Gibraltar, UK
Head Office Address: BetVictor (International) Limited, Suite 23, Portland House, Glacis Road, Gibraltar, GX11 1AA
Languages: English, German
Allowed countries: Aruba, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Bermuda, Brazil, British Indian Ocean Territory, Brunei Darussalam, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Falkland Islands, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Gibraltar, Greenland, Guernsey, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man, Japan, Jersey, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Mali, Malta, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Montenegro, Nepal, Netherland Antilles, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Seychelles, Swaziland, Thailand, UAE, United Kingdom, Virgin Islands (UK)
Gibraltar-based bookmaker, BetVictor, was established in 1946 by William Chandler and is one of the leading gaming companies throughout Europe. They have customers from 150+ countries and employ over 400 people. The company has grown as an innovative group since starting out and is known for taking risks to provide the best technology and betting offers for their customers, as well as a great work environment for their employees. In 1999 this old school bookie joined the online gaming world, and has continued to update its products to ensure customers have the best experience.
2015 was a big year for BetVictor. An odds comparison website called Oddschecker determined that for the fifth year in a row, BetVictor offered the best odds for major European football leagues compared to other bookmakers. That year BetVictor also signed on with the English Premier League Champions Chelsea FC to be their partner for gaming and betting globally. In the summer they launched their own in-play and cash out facilities, developed in-house, as well as a new and improved Android App.
BetVictor was one of the original UK bookmakers to move offshore to be licensed in Gibraltar, which enabled them to provide their customers with tax-free betting. Their casino has a wide range of games, with more than 700 available, but they also have a search and filter option so customers can find the game they want. They offer a range of payment methods and customer support is available 24/7.
Because of their large range of sports betting, great live streaming and expansion over the years, BetVictor has more than half a million customers around the world. As a pioneer for online betting, their business began and has continued to be all about ensuring a positive customer experience and customer satisfaction.
- Minimum Deposit: £5
- Minimum Bet: £0.05
- Maximum Daily Profit: £500,000
BetVictor Betting Offers
BetVictor has several welcome offers and a number of other weekly promotions that cater to whatever sports customers are interested in. There are also “pop up promotions” that BetVictor offers. See website for full conditions.
- Goodwood Welcome Offer: Players receive an instant £10 Casino Bonus and £10 Horse Racing Bet when they place a bet of at least £10 with odds higher than 2.00. During the Goodwood Festival days 2-5, players will also receive a free bet of £5 for Horse Racing.
- Sports Welcome Offer: After opting in and placing a bet of £5 with odds higher than 2.00, new players will receive two £10 Free Bets, as well as a £10 Casino Bonus.
- Casino Welcome Offer: New players that place a £10 bet on specified games will receive up to £60 in bonuses, distributed as 3x £10 and 2x £20.
- EPL Season Ticket Offer: This is a great promotion for football fans, who will receive not only a £10 Casino Bonus, but also £2 worth of Free Bets each week of the Premier League season. Players only need to bet £10 on the sportsbook to qualify and can use the bonus for the acca football 5+ selections.
- Run For Your Money: This promotion ensures customers don’t lose out if their horse doesn’t race. Players will receive their stakes back in cash if this occurs.
- BetVictor Acca Insurance: If a leg is a let down, players will receive their stake as a BetVictor Welcome Bonus.
How to Get the Sports Bonus on BetVictor
- Step 1: Click on the “Sign Up” button. This will link to the registration page.
- Step 2: Enter details and opt in to the sign-up offer.
- Step 3: Deposit £5 minimum and place a qualifying bet with odds of 2.0+ or more.
- Step 4: Receive £30 of free bets and casino bonus to use within 7 days.
BetVictor Odds and Markets
This bookmakers odds are one of their biggest strengths and attractants for new and existing customers. BetVictor generally offers the best odds for most of their sports markets. Their football odds have consistently been the best available for many years, as confirmed by independent studies.
At their top point, football odds have reached 98%. The range for the bookmakers lowest and highest points is also generally smaller than that of their competitors. Horse racing also has a high range for their odds, meaning that both it and football have the best prices available. Live odds are also higher than competitors so BetVictor outshines other bookmakers across the board.
- Betfinder Feature which finds the best bets
- Bet Calculator to determine possible winnings
- Great Bonus Offers
- In Play Betting
- Season Ticket Welcome Offer
- Price Promise for Football
- Best Odds Guaranteed for Irish and UK Horse Racing
- BetVictor Acca Insurance
- BetVictor Casino Players have Weekly £5,000 Prize Draw
- Casino Welcome Bonus with 100% matching
- Lengthen the Odds offer where player can win more if their horse wins by more
- Cash out option
Why choose BetVictor
BetVictor has a longstanding reputation in the bookmaking business as a great bookmaker with exceptional customer service, excellent sign-up bonuses and promotions, and good banking options.
On top of that, BetVictor’s website is known for its user-friendly platform which offers customers the ability to place large bets with little fuss. The intuitive interface and functionality of their website also extends to their mobile app, which is as strong and easy to use as the site.
They have a decent number of markets and their odds are some of the highest and best in the business. Their high odds for football and horse racing alone are reasons to bet with this bookmaker.
With so many reasons to choose BetVictor, they truly are a well rounded bookmaker offering customers many reasons to sign up and stick around. When founder Victor Chandler was with the company he believed “a fair bet at a fair price” was the way to operate, and for BetVictor that still holds true.
- Bet Calculator: With the bet calculator, players can determine their potential winnings just by typing in the available odds for the bet and stake of their choice.
- Progressive Jackpot: This BetVictor feature adds part of each bet to the jackpot when specific slot games are played. The prize pool continually increases so players can win large amounts through this. These slots are accessed via the Casino under the Jackpots tab.
- Customer accounts: BetVictor only allows each customer to have one account. The same log-in can be used for accessing the Casino, Live Casino, Sports and Virtuals so customers don’t need multiple accounts. If there are multiple accounts opened, BetVictor will simply close them when noticed.
Who owns BetVictor?
BetVictor was originally established in 1946 by William Chandler. In 1999 the bookmaker joined the online betting world. In 2014, Michael Tabor, who had previously been a shareholder for the business, became the sole owner of BetVictor.
The head office for the bookmaker is licensed and regulated in Gibraltar by the government and through the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. In the UK, the bookmaker is also regulated by the Gambling Commission, as well as voluntarily subscribing to customer protection and fairness schemes.
BetVictor is a member of both the ESSA and the Independent Betting Adjudication Service, and takes pride in working against corrupt gambling. They uphold integrity in the gambling industry as one of their core practices.
How do I place a bet on BetVictor?
- Choose market and selection(s) for available markets will show in the middle of the screen.
- After making selection(s), they will be added to bet slip where stake can then be entered.
- Confirm selection(s) and correct stake and click “Place Bet Now”
How long do BetVictor take to pay out?
BetVictor accepts the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, Bank Transfer, Skrill, Citadel, Maestro, Paysafecard, Speedcard, Trustly.
*Payment methods accepted varies by country
Generally, BetVictor may have a longer processing time for withdrawals. Payments made via card or bank transfer can take up to 6 days, while e-Wallets may take up to 3 days. The bookmaker does not charge any fees for deposits or withdrawals.
- Visa/Mastercard: 3-6 days
- Neteller/Skrill: 4-24 hours
- Bank Transfer: 3-10 days
Does BetVictor give free bets?
Yes, BetVictor offers a number of free bets. They have three different really good welcome offers for Sports, Casino and GoodWood. They also offer a number of ongoing promotions for current customers, including many weekly sports offers and “pop-up promotions”. All current offers can be viewed on their app or website.
Mobile App Review
The attractive mobile app for this bookmaker is as straightforward and easy to use as their desktop version. Customers can log in using a simple passcode and then bets are a quick and easy one-tap to place. The newest BetVictor offers come up as an alert and can also be opted in with the one-tap system.
For customers interested in watch live sports action, BetVictor’s in-play option is also straightforward, so players can bet as the action unfolds. BetVictor’s superior football and other sports odds are just as high as on the website which attracts many to use their app. The app also offers an enhanced odds option which has such great prices that customers only have 15 minutes to take advantage.
“BetVictor heavily promote their football odds via their mobile app which, for a sixth consecutive year, have been confirmed as the biggest odds in the bookmaking industry.
And, during the football season, you can play a free to enter competition which gives you a chance to win a considerable five-figure sum by simply predicting the first goal scorer and time of the first goal of a showcased match.” freebets.com
“4.2/5. Our tests didn’t really unearth any weaknesses with the BetVictor app. All things considered though, the BetVictor sports betting app is as good as anything else on the market and is certainly worthy of your attention.” bestbettingsites.uk
Customer Service Review
BetVictor’s excellent customer service is offered 24/7 through email, live chat and phone. Customers can fill out a form on the website to request a call from a representative rather than calling and waiting on the phone. There is also a comprehensive help section split into different categories and can be accessed via search or glossary.
“BetVictor continues to maintain Victor Chandler’s deserved reputation for excellent customer service for over 60 years. Internet customers can be assured of continued swift and knowledgable response to any questions put to BetVictor customer support.” freebets.com
“8/10. I had nothing but good experiences chatting with customer service here. Most were very helpful and where they struggled or were slow to find an answer to my question, they were polite and assisted as best as possible.” bestbettingsites.uk