- Great selection of markets and competitive odds
- Many live streaming options
- Mobile betting site and apps are world class
- Numerous promotions
- Great in-play service
- Cash out has sliding scale
- Desktop site can be confusing
- Have to stake £200 before receiving £200 welcome bonus
- Winning accounts get limited quite quickly
- In-play can be slow
Year established: 2000
Online Since: 2001
Head Office Address: Unit 1.1, First Floor, Waterport Place, 2 Europort Ave, Gibraltar
Languages: English, Dutch, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish
Country restrictions: Afghanistan, American Samoa, Angola, Belgium, Cambodia, France, Hong Kong, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Libya, Martinique, Portugal, Romania, USA
Considered one of the world’s best sports betting companies, bet365 was founded in 2000 by the Coates family. This bookmaker is widely used and well trusted and the company employs over 5,000 people and has over 50 million customers from all around the world.
bet365 is licensed both in Gibraltar and the UK, with their financial betting and sportsbook regulated by the UK Gambling Commission, and their poker, casino and games licensed by the Gibraltar Government. They have also obtained licenses for Spain, Italy and Denmark, and are considered to be one of the biggest private companies in the UK.
Customers are drawn to this bookmaker because they offer a large coverage of sports and markets, as well as great selection of games. Their poker, casino, live casino, horse racing and financials are offered 24/7 for betting. This bookie also offers very competitive odds and extra under/over lines for games.
bet365 offers live streaming for over 70,000 sports each year, which provides customers an outstanding in-play betting experience. Their in-play betting page has live commentary in a large variety of languages and customers can have up to 12 simultaneous live matches in just one panel. With so many options and offers it’s easy to see why bet365 is one of the best for betting worldwide.
- Minimum deposit: £5
- Minimum Stake: £0.10
- Maximum Win: £2,000,000
bet365 Betting Offers
- Open Account Offer: New customers that make a deposit of at least £10 qualify for 100% matched Bet Credits, up to £200. There are some terms and conditions, including amount expiring within 30 days and customers not being able to withdraw credit from their account. Odds must be 1.20 (1/5) or higher.
- bet365 Each Way Extra Horse Racing: This option gives players the choice to increase or decrease the amount of places in their chosen race for selected horse races.
- bet365 Euro Basketball Bonus: Accumulators eligible for a bonus of up to 50% for selected competitions. This applies for pre-game accumulators with over 2 selections on 2-Way Game Point Spreads and Totals. The bonus percentage depends on selections and has a cap of £100k which is applied to winnings.
- bet365 Bore Draw Money Back: Customers can receive a refund for soccer games that finish 0-0. This option applies to pre-match losing bets for any Correct Score, Scorecast, or Half-Time/Full-Time markets.
- bet365 Euro Soccer Bonus: Accumulators eligible for a bonus of up to 70% for selected leagues. Option applies to pre-match accumulators for over 3 selections on the Full Time Result and Both Teams to Score markets. The bonus percentage depends on selections and has a cap of £100k which is applied to returns.
- bet365 Parlay Bonus: Select Canadian and US sports are eligible for up to 50% for accumulators. This option applies to pre-game parlays of over 2 selections for some 2-way markets. The bonus percentage depends on selections and has a cap of £100k which is applied to winnings.
- bet365 Tennis Accumulator Bonus: Accumulators eligible for a bonus up to 50% for selected tournaments. This option applies to pre-match accumulators for over 2 selections on the To Win Match, Set Betting and First Set Winner markets. The bonus percentage depends on selections and has a cap of £100k which is applied to winnings.
- bet365 Price Promise: For all horse races offered live on ITV Racing, bet365 guarantees the best, or joint best, price for the race. Option applies for bets on Each-Way Fixed and Win Odds markets starting at 10am on race day. The prices are matched against other bookmakers.
- bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed Horse Racing: When players take a price for their selection on Horse Races, bet365 will pay the bigger odds if the SP is bigger. Option applies to bets for Each-Way Fixed and Win Odds markets, as well as Enhanced Place Terms markets. Does not include races in Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Singapore and South Korea.
- bet365 ITV Racing 4/1 Betting Offer: For a player’s first single bet they receive a risk-free bet if they back a winner at 4/1 or greater odds. Option is for live ITV races up to £50 for Each-Way Fixed and Win Odds markets, as well as Enhanced Place Terms markets.
How to Get the Bonus on bet365
- Register a new account
- Deposit at least £10 or more
- Receive up to £200 in Bet Credits
*100% matched as Bet Credits (up to £200)
*Must claim within 30 days of registering
*Minimum odds to receive Bet Credits is 1.20 (1/5)
*18+ with payment method exclusions
bet365 Odds and Markets
Renowned for having some of the best odds amongst bookmakers, bet365 is a top competitor in this area. They also have a great range of markets for football, with over 120 pre-match markets for English Premier League football, along with other big matches. They also have a great selection of markets for other sports, including e-sports and virtual horse races. Markets cover numerous countries, competitions and leagues.
- One-wallet system: Customers have access to all of bet365’s products within one account.
- Cash Out: Partial and total cash out options for player’s bets. Gives customers more control on when to take the return whether an event is finished or not. *Not available for all markets
- Edit Bet: Players can use this feature to add, change or remove selections on their unsettled bets. With this, players can change their bet type to any available multi-option, giving them the opportunity, for example, to change their unsettled treble into three doubles. *Available for both pre-match and in-play. *Not available for all markets.
- Live Match Alerts: Players can stay up-to-date with their current tennis and football event teams and matches by receiving live updates to their mobile.
- Match Live: This feature allows players to stay up-to-date with a large number of sports in real time even if they are unable to watch the action live. With Match Live players can track all of the action as it happens.
- Live Streaming: bet365 has a great live streaming in-play betting console so individuals can watch all their favourite world-wide sporting events live.
Why choose bet365
bet365 is considered one of the top bookmakers in the world for good reason. They have competitive odds that beat out most other bookmakers and their coverage of sports and markets are also top notch. A great bookie for first time betters, they also have ongoing promotions for existing customers, and in-play betting markets offered each week for thousands of events for the most serious of players.
With amazing live streaming events of sports for customers via website or mobile, there is always a match to watch, with endless options from around the world to bet on.
It’s not just the size of the bookmaker that makes it out-compete the competition. bet365 offers well designed online and mobile platforms that are not only functional but also incredibly easy to use. And their comprehensive help section and customer service adds to making an extremely smooth and simple betting process. A lot of effort and consideration went into making their platform what it is and ensuring it continues to be the highest quality for users. The sliding scale feature for cash out is one piece that other bookmakers have only recently started offering and is a great added feature for players.
With all of the numerous promotions offered, markets and odds, live streaming and mobile functionality, bet365 remains as a great choice for all levels of betters.
- Placepot on bet365: When players are looking for Placepot bets this bookmaker ensures there are no complicated set-ups or menus. The main horse racing page displays this option. The links for both the Placepot and the Quadpot are located beside the race list for each greyhound and horse race, when bets are available. The mobile apps and sites also have this option, individuals just need to scroll to the end of the race list. When players find the Placepot and Quadpot option for the race they are interested in, they are ready to pick their potential winning horse.
- Touch ID on bet365: This bookmaker has great security and with their app individuals can use the Touch ID option to easily and securely log into their account. Mobile device must be enabled to use touch ID, and then individuals can log in quickly with the pop-up finger print option.
- Edit My Bets: This is one of bet365’s best features. With Edit Bet, customers can add to, edit or remove any unsettled bets before the game begins and sometimes even in-play. This function also allows customers to change the type of bet.
Who owns bet365?
bet365 was started by the Coates family in 2000 and is a privately owned world class sports betting and gaming bookmaker. This bookmaker is owned by Hillside Sports, and is licensed and regulated by The Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner as well as the UK Gambling Commission.
How do I place a bet on bet365?
- Pick chosen sport from navigation page
- Pick chosen market from displayed options
- Click on the price to add selection to betslip
- Enter chosen stake
- Confirm selection and click “Place Bet”
How long does bet365 take to pay out?
bet365 is good about paying their customers quickly, though withdrawal time depends on payment method used. Customers using UK banks or withdrawing in Euro or Sterling will also be processed faster.
- Neteller: Processed in 12 hours
- E-wallets: Processed within 24 hours
- Debit/credit cards: Processed 1-2 days (UK cards)/ 1-5 days (non-UK cards)
- Bank Transfers: Processed in 2-10 days
Does bet365 give free bets?
Yes, bet365 offers multiple free bets and bonuses. On top of the new customer welcome bonus, there is also a welcome bonus for those newly using the mobile app, which even applies to long-term website users. They also offer a variety of horse, basketball, football and accumulator bonuses.
bet 365 Mobile App Review
bet365’s mobile app and site are considered as the gold standard for sport betting apps. The app has easy to use navigation and features the Touch ID option, so customers can quickly and securely log in with their fingerprint.
The app also offers an A-Z button for customers to easily browse sporting events and see the latest promotions, offers and sports action available right on their mobile with optional Push Notifications.
Also available for tablet and mobile are over 100,000 live sports events each year, with a great selection of football coverage in particular.
bet365 Customer Service Review
bet365 offers customers a great help and FAQ section and is also considered one of the top providers of excellent customer service amongst bookmakers. For more specific questions, their customer service can be contacted through phone, email, web or live chat is quick and available 24/7.
“9/10. The waiting times for live chat are kept to a minimum and in my experience service has always been polite, professional and helpful. Despite the huge size and reach of the company, the level of customer service has not suffered one bit. bet365 has managed to retain the feel of a family business despite serving millions worldwide. I really put the live chat customer service to the test with some difficult and probing questions, but they came out on top time and time again, either by answering the questions or pointing me in the direction of the relevant help page.” bestbettingsites.uk